Nebb is a globally recognized provider of high quality industrial IT services and products. We create and deliver broad technical solutions for control as well as information management systems, to a number of industries including process industry, cogeneration, marine and oil & gas. Our core competences are within automation, SCADA, software, electrical, instrumentation and information systems. Furthermore, we develop special products for subsea and PMC.
We have customers located worldwide, while our stronghold is in Norway – our group headquarters. Nebb has challenging tasks that are inspiring and attracting qualified engineers excited about tackling the hard problems in technology. For our office in Skopje, we are looking to engage two such engineers that will maintain, develop and extend Nebb’s product portfolio. The successful candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education, have a very good knowledge of programming, with skills in more than one of the following:
- Proficiency in writing and maintaining applications using C#, .Net
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Knowledge of MVVM and MVC patterns
- Knowledge about automation and control systems
- Self-starters, self-directed, with good communication skills
- Team players, comfortable with collaborating as well as leading and working independently
- Provide direct and indirect support/consultation to other colleagues and peer group
Nebb has a notable culture built on the principles of hard work and great work-life balance. A requirement for all our employees is to be dedicated, curios and willing to learn and develop. They should be structured and organized, with very good command of English, both written and spoken. Availability and commitment to travel abroad is considered essential.
Further information can be obtained on our website www.nebb.com
Send your application online by clicking “Apply for this position” on our careers web page. Should you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted.